Perseus Magnus' introductionEdit
Perseus Magnus started from the very beginning as a National Socialist Party member. He worked his way up to Vice Chancellor and then ended up leaving to seek more opportunity in the Republican party. Perseus could not find a state that suited him going from Vermont, Colorado, Alaska, and finally landing himself in Wyoming.
Immediately upon joining Power, he went to the state of Wyoming. He ran for Senate 1 and won on his first run. Following this, he became one of the most consecutive running senators in power serving 19 terms, 17 which were unopposed. Time went by as he served in the GOP as a loyal member and soon becoming well known. This led to some people to vote for him for chair and brought his party power high enough to become even more well known throughout Power. Soon Andres Bering Breiovik, at the time the current governor of Wyoming, left for Florida to run for senator. Perseus then become governor of Wyoming serving only five terms before being purged by Rumsod. Perseus decided to not leave Power and come back to finish some goals he had wanted to complete previously. Perseus came back in Power 2 with his name as Perseus Ito to honor his two fathers name and carry on the Ito legacy.
After coming back as Perseus Magnus in Power 3 and flipping Florida for the Republicans in the tenth presidential election, he decided to come back for good. But this time joining the Freedom Caucus Party.
Achievements/Notable Titles Edit
- 14 term Governor of Alaska
- 3 Term Senator of Alaska
- 25 term Senator of Wyoming
- 5 term Governor of Wyoming
- 1 Term Senator of Colorado
- 2 Term Senator of Tennessee
- Former Vice Chancellor of National Socialist Party
- Former AA Coordinator for the Republican Party
- Former Regional Representative for the Republican Party
- Former Whip of the Republican Party
- Former Old Guard of the Republican Party
- Was deleted in Power 2, but made a comeback in Power 3
- Has been apart of Power 1, Power 2, Power 3, Power 4, and Power 5.
- Currently a member of the Campaign Strategy Taskforce for the Freedom Caucus Party
- Former Democratic KGB member
- Former Home Secretary